ITOS, INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY AND SOFTWARE
New knowledge, new capabilities and new engineers
ITOS is a project a 4-year project to create knowledge and enhance skills and techniques used to develop embedded technologies.
This is done by transferring and sharing the supreme knowledge, technology and specialist skills between Danish companies, universities and international centers. In the longer term, the project will create a permanent platform for cooperation between relevant parties.
The project is open for Danish companies working with embedded systems.
Project Manager: chefkonsulent Henrik Valentin Jensen, DI ITEK, email@example.com
Purpose of the project
The project places Danish companies in world-class in industrial technology and software. This by transferring outstanding knowledge, technology and specialist skills among Danish companies, public sector, universities and international centers of excellence and create a permanent platform for collaboration in this regard. The project will generate knowledge and enhance skills for radical system development that is methods for development of embedded technologies cutting across industry sectors.
- Framework developed on the basis of a number of industrial case studies
- Masterclass on future equipment, mechanics and appliances (requirements specification, system engineering and system modeling)
- Business seminars where participants share experiences and knowledge and are presented with the latest knowledge and tools in the field
- Two international symposiums with international knowledge and inspiration for Danish companies and researchers
- eFaktor2014 for students to solve specific technological problems defined by companies
- 20 thesis projects for graduate students
- Publications to share results from the project and e.g. case studies on the use of design methods to optimize embedded technologies
Bruël og Kjær Sound Vibration A/S, Danfoss A/S, Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, DI ITEK, EKTOS A/S, GN ReSound A/S, Grundfos A/S, MAN Diesel & Turbo, Mjølner Informatics A/S, 3D Visionlab ApS, RTX A/S, Seluxit ApS, Terma A/S, Triax A/S, Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aalborg Universitet.